F.U.N.


A few weeks ago I splurged and ordered two stamp sets from Cute Tape. They arrived this week and I love them to death! They're exactly what I wanted. Little doilies, lace, and vintage sewing notions -- it's very Dear Edna.  Mike and I promptly took them out, sat around our coffee table, and had a little stamping party. It made us feel like kids again. So fun!

Speaking of fun, I have a really exciting three days ahead! This afternoon I'm heading to the One of a Kind Show in Toronto. I've had these tickets since December, so you can say I've been looking forward to it for quite awhile. And for the rest of the weekend, Mike and I are hitting the road: Buffalo to do a little visiting and shopping (Hobby Lobby here I come), St. Catherine's for the NAC art show I mentioned here, and Jordan to indulge in one of our favourite pastimes, wine tasting. A mini getaway full of new friends, retail therapy and good wine.

Full recap on Monday, I promise. Have a great weekend everyone!

E xo

No comments