Shop News


I've been busy sewing up new aprons and over the next couple weeks I'll be listing them in the shop, starting with this beauty. It's a running joke that I fall in love with every new piece I make... and guess what? I have a new favourite! Haha! You have to admit it's perfect for Spring and just in time for...


Mother's Day! It's right around the corner, May 7th in fact, and in case you didn't notice, Dear Edna has several items that would be perfect for moms of all ages. Perhaps I'm a little biased, but I have heard through the grapevine that some moms have been less than discreet recently about their Dear Edna wish lists. And that makes me proud as a peacock. Don't forget shipping to the U.S. can take up to 3 weeks. If you need extra incentive...


During the entire month of April I'll be donating 10% of every purchase to the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada.

This is a cause very close to my heart, as three years ago, my father was diagnosed with a rare brain tumour. It was successfully removed a few months later and he has remained tumour-free ever since. My family and I are eternally gratefully to the amazing medical community that made him a survivor, but are painfully aware that many families are not so lucky. So, we participate in the Spring Sprint 5k walk/run in Hamilton every year to help raise money to find a cure.

For more information on the cause or to make a direct donation, please click here.

E xo

1 comment

Jill said...

I might be one of those Moms you mentioned!!! Wishing and hoping for an apron.......