One Gift, One Winner


I know gift certificates can be impersonal gifts, but I can't exactly send you all an apron — I'd be sewing until next Christmas! So, as a thank you to all the lovely customers who bought handmade Dear Edna items this holiday, to all the readers who stuck it through all 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas posts, and to everyone who supported me and my business, morally or otherwsie, over the last year.... I'm giving each of you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate! That's one reversible apron, one men's apron + shipping, two personalized totes, one tote and one cosie... the list goes on. Haha!

To enter the contest, simply leave a comment below. Plus, if you mention Dear Edna and this giveaway on twitter or facebook, you will get another entry for each. The contest is open to everyone, in all locations; family and friends, don't be shy, this contest is a thank you for your love and encouragement too! The contest ends on December 31st at midnight and the winner will be announced here. If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours of the announcement, I will redraw.

Good luck!

12 comments

EM said...

Dear Edna,
You are awesome! Thanks for your wonderful Etsy shop. It is a pleasure to browse and buy! Enjoy the holidays, and be sure to take some time for yourself.
Emily

Cheryl said...

Dear Edna...
I love, love, love your aprons. They are a delightful addition to any kitchen!
Happy Holidays
Cheryl

MattK said...

Dear Edna,
My wife says, she'll cook more if only she had a Dear Edna apron to wear.
Matt K

Cali (calihoffman.com) said...

Dear Edna, Your aprons are awesome! I love the men's ones. More men should cook!

Jill said...

I use my apron all the time - but I could always use another one!! Keep on sewing....

Haley said...

Dear Edna,

I had one of your aprons on my Christmas list, but didn't receive it! I'd love to win a certificate for one! :)

Lindsay said...

I've been eyeing the totes and aprons in white elephant for some time! Thanks for the giveaway!

Marissa said...

Love my apron, beautifully made. Would love to win so i can get another one :)

De Facto Redhead said...

I wish i would have had a reason to buy those wine totes this christmas! Alas, a single apron had to do!

jem said...

I just found your aprons on Etsy. They are exactly what I am looking for - it's like you read my mind! But I can't decide between one just for me, or a reversible his and hers... :)

cariboocarol said...

I love my purple inital tote---I use it every day to pick up the mail and newspaper--thanks Jill (and Edna).

personalised aprons said...

I love wearing aprons around the house, especially if my clothes don't have pockets.