{Guest Post} 9 Gifts for Kids

Surrounded by friends and family who are expecting or already have a little one (or two) in tow, I knew I needed to add a gift guide for kids this year, but nowhere near the baby game myself, I had the sense to ask for some help in curating it. I immediately thought of Bess, from the English Muffin Blog, and I'm so glad she agreed, because she found some of the most adorable handmade goodies, perfect for kids of all ages! Thanks, Bess!

What a fun little blog assignment this was! Erin approached me about curating a children's gift guide a little while ago, and I jumped at the chance to share my holiday gift picks with all of you. I have to admit that I'm a little new to the world of buying gifts for kids, mostly I work on the other side of things, creating artwork with little ones in mind. However, over this past year we've had some new additions in our extended family, and my husband and I will be welcoming our own little baby early next year. So, needless to say, my Etsy favourites and Pinterest folders have been filling up with gifts for kids that I love.


1. Vintage Handmade Wooden Truck Toy & Blocks by ethanollie, $29 USD
2. Rocket Musicbox by esthex, €29.50
3. Wooden Berries necklaces for girls by Koukku, $20 USD
4. Upper and Lower Case ABC Blocks by cornflowerblue, $27 AUD
5. Bandit Fox by adatine, $33 USD
6. Butterfly Doll by fidoodle, $46 USD
7. DIY Paper Puppet - Bear by Furze Chan, $8 USD
8. Woodland Masks Pack by Mahalo, $56 USD
9. Wooden Toy Camera by twigcreative, $35 USD

2 comments

Michelle @ Twig said...

This is so lovely, thank you for including us!

Anonymous said...

Very cool items. I am so happy to be in :)