7 Fresh Christmas Tracks

I love a golden Christmas standard as much as the next girl and I even appreciate a little cheese (I do own the Kenny Rogers Christmas album, remember?), but there is something to be said about a new original Christmas song done well. Right about now you are probably going a little nutty from hearing the same songs over and over pretty much everywhere you go, so here's a little playlist of festive songs you may not have heard before to refresh your holiday spirit and your love of carols again. You can be sure that I was singing along to all of these while sewing your orders this year. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! :)

A Very Edna Christmas 2011 by Erin McIntosh on Grooveshark

Gotta love that James Brown. Buy my aprons! Come to my craft shows! Edna loves you...

No comments