Santa's Workshop


I sent off the last of the Dear Edna Christmas orders to be shipped today! Woo! And now I can breathe.

It's been an incredibly busy holiday season this year and I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for shopping handmade this Christmas and for supporting my little business. I couldn't have asked (or sewed) much more. In the middle of the craziness, Mike reminded me of how special it is that I get to be a part of so many people's Christmases all around the world. It's so true and it's what kept me sewing night after night. I felt  like Santa as I trotted to the mailbox everyday with my bag full of prezzies. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now it's time to sew all my local friends' orders and to enjoying all the things I love so much about the holidays! Speaking of which, let's get back on track with the 12 Days of Christmas programming, shall we?

No comments