I Moved To Mexico

About five years ago a close friend of mine found this amazing evidence of our overly imaginative childhood and kept it, figuring it just might prove true and give everyone a laugh. What a sneaky devil. I'm so glad she did, as it absolutely had Mike and I in stitches. I distinctly remember giving all imaginary boyfriends and husbands the name Mike. Either that was a really popular name at the time or I had some creepy insight into my future... minus moving to Mexico, the December wedding, the singing career and whoever the heck Elizabeth is, of course. Hilarious! Thanks, Terry!

5 comments

The Bride's Butler said...

This is hilarious! What a special find! I'm so glad that you were able to relieve your childhood dreams (or expectations) of yourself. LOL!

Mrs. Keddy said...

Absolutely made my day!

Jill said...

This is so cute!!

Susie Morphet said...

This is ridiculously cute. I love it.
Is this your way of telling us the wedding is Dec 1st in Mexico? If so, I'm game! lol

De Facto Redhead said...

The choice must have been so difficult, to move to Mexico and leave your friends and family, but a songbird like you just has to make those kinds of sacrifices. And what's up with Elizabeth? Rude!