From the Workshop

Edna's been a busy little elf. Once the special holiday items were finished, it was on to the apron designs I've been working on literally for months. Remember when I received the fabric way back here? At each stage of the process I seemed to be interrupted by other projects, orders, and social events... but have no fear, they are finally finished. I have four brand spankin' new aprons and I'm super excited about them! I've been oohing and ahhing at every stage of their construction and declaring every single one my new favourite once they were finished. You can tell Mikey and I were pretty jazzed to be wearing them as well; as the pictures below show, we were often inspired to bust a move in our photo shoots. They're all available for purchase in the shop now. Get em while they're hot and before the Christmas shipping deadlines pass you by!

No comments