12 Days of Christmas


I am a very indecisive person. Anyone that knows me, knows this and knows it well. When it comes to this blog, there are no exceptions. For the life of me, I could not decide what kind of gift guide to offer you this Christmas season. Facebook and twitter were no help. My means-well boyfriend suggested this was not a question that warranted a response. Ha! Thankfully, on December 1st I permitted myself to put out my newest holiday purchases and the tea towel above inspired me. For 12 days and 12 posts, I'm going to count down all things Christmas, including gift ideas, recipes, crafts, and more. Judging by my schedule lately, I very well could be continuing this series after the big day, but I'm going to try my best. As always, your suggestions are very welcome!

4 comments

Jill said...

I have this very same print - mine is a placemat - love it - found it at Liquidation World!

De Facto Redhead said...

I felt suspicious when I saw this - did Erin go to Liquidation World and not tell me?!! Haha! Where did you get this, and how did the pattern end up at LW, for my mom's Christmas pleasure? We will only ever know the answer to one of these questions, and the other will plague us for life.

Erin said...

You were with me when I bought this, Carla, at Lulu & Lavigne. Unfortunately I probably paid a lot more than Liquidation World would have been charging AND I discovered a hole in the middle of it! Argh! I didn't see another one there though and I love it so much that I'll probably keep it and sew up the hole.

De Facto Redhead said...

Well, isn't that stupid of me, that I didn't remember that THIS was the cloth you were just talking to me about! I completely forgot what the print was!!