BLACK FRIDAY SALE


It's true! I'm jumping on the Black Friday/Small Saturday/Cyber Monday/Whatever You Want To Call It bandwagon and offering free shipping worldwide all weekend. My shop has never been this full before (we're spilling onto page 3 now, people), so get out your list and start filling up that cart. The shipping rates will disappear at midnight tonight.

If you need an extra nudge, don't forget the Canada Post holiday delivery deadlines are coming up quick. This Sunday, Dec. 1st is actually the last day that international customers can place their orders and have them arrive by Christmas. Canadians and Americans have until Dec. 9th.

I also want to remind my local fans that you can find Dear Edna at craft shows for the next three weekends, starting with the Made By Hand Show at the Hamilton Convention Centre this Saturday, November 30th. It promises to be a pretty spectacular show, with over 100 handmade vendors, free photos with Santa for the kiddies, and... ME! Haha! All the usual Dear Edna fare will be there for you to browse in person as well as some extra special goodies, like pillows, embroidery and my Mom's crochet! I hope to see you there!

No comments