Laced With Love


Once temperatures dip below zero, I pretty much want to be crocheting all the time. And this weekend, those cravings hit. First, I got organized and made a fabric liner for a big old basket so I could finally merge my many tote bags of yarn in one place. Then I began to crochet another baby afghan for a friend expecting baby #2, because, get this, baby #1 is too attached to the blanket I made him to share. Haha!

When I went to Ravelry to log the project, I realized my profile was sadly out of date. As I fixed that situation, I also realized that I had forgotten to share one of my favourite projects. So here it is! The pattern is called Laced with Love by Julie Barber of Blue J Crochet and the yarn I used was Cacade Yarns 220 Superwash in Summer Sky Heather. This was a really easy and quick project to whip up and I love the zig zag shell effect. Since this blanket was for a baby boy, I left off the lacy border, but I'd love to try it again with the border included. 


This cutie pie seemed to like it.

No comments