Downton Abbey Fabric Collection

It's true! Today I heard the exciting news that Andover Fabrics is releasing a licensed Downton Abbey fabric line! I'm such a huge fan of the show and an even bigger fan of vintage textiles... my head is exploding! The premier collection focuses on the women upstairs, with each palette inspired by a main character: the three sisters and Granny. I'm not sure why Cora was left out, but does anyone really like Cora anyways? Check out the mood boards and sneak peaks below. Which one is your favourite? I can't commit -- I love bits and pieces from each! 

The Dowager Contess

Lady Mary


Lady Edith

Lady Sybil

Sewing a Downtown Abbey quilt while watching Downton Abbey is a dream I didn't know I had until today. And can you imagine the clothing and home decor possibilities? What would you make?

The line isn't available until later this month, but it looks like some retailers are taking pre-orders now, like Quilt Home (where I first heard the news) and Hawthorne Threads. If you hear of any Canadian stores carrying them, please let me know.

All images via Andover Fabrics

No comments