Shop Update

Good news! The blue houndstooth men's apron is back! I sold out of this fabric during the holidays last year, but luckily came across some more recently. And guess what? This time he brought along a girly friend in hot pink! If you're the matchy matchy type, or know someone who is, they would look amazing as a set. Both are available now in the shop.




I've also been keeping busy sewing up some merry holiday goodies for you. Luckily the fabric was beautiful enough to get me in the spirit, because listening to carols in October felt way too weird. If I stay productive through the weekend, they'll be available next week. For now, here's a little peak at some of my finished products. Look at all that red on my sewing table in the background! Haha! Good thing it's my favourite colour.


Have a great weekend everyone!

E xo

No comments