Cue Soundtrack: A Very She & Him Christmas



Does this make you as excited as it does me? Christmas! Ok, I know that word doesn't make everyone as ecstatic as me, quite the opposite most likely. But what about a She & Him Christmas album! Surely the sweet combo of Zooey Deschanel and M. Mard would melt even the scroogiest heart. The album comes out on October 24th, which you can pre-order here, along with a special red vinyl edition and matching red mittens!? I want! I want! I want!

While you've got your wish list out, don't forget the Dear Edna holiday line. Despite how it might seem from what you just read, I usually try not to think about Christmas too early (I need limitations or I'd have my tree up year 'round), but I'm a business now and that means two months before the big day is seriously behind schedule. The countdown is on! I'm hoping to have festive accessories in the shop by November, so this weekend and all next week I'll be Christmas-cramming. Carols will be cranked, eggnog will be spiked and the halls will be decked in little red and green fabric scraps!

If there are any items you'd like to see in the holiday line, I'd love to hear your ideas in the comments below.

Fa la la la la la la laaaaaa!

E xo

P.S. If you've been having difficulty commenting on my posts recently, the problem should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience... now comment away!

1 comment

Kate Hunter said...

agh, I'm going to need that album, definitely on red vinyl. possibly with the mittens.