Shop Update: Limited Editions

When I first started the business, I was nervous for a long time about buying too much fabric at once. What if no one likes it as much as I do and then I'm stuck with yards of something that will never sell? I eventually learned to trust my taste and moved from buying a single yard to buying several bolts, often sight unseen. Gasp! However, I still have many of those small cuts of fabric on my shelf and I've made it a goal to start using them more in some limited edition one-off designs. I've always found it difficult to justify the effort of listing an item online that I only have one of, but I also hate the idea of such special pieces laying folded up on a shelf for months. So I decided to suck it up and spent a day last week learning how to use the self-timer on my camera (not an easy task, by the way) and shot all the one-of-a-kind aprons I have: three half and a reversible. They are now all available in the shop and are included in my 30% off sale!




No comments