FWQ Progress: March

Oh my goodness, where did March go? I know. Wedding planning. With only three months to go now, all the little details are sneaking up on us. But the good news is we got everything done, so we're still on schedule and I completed my four farmer's wife quilt blocks for the month. I may or may not have made them all in the last week, but that doesn't matter. My goal was one a week, and I did it!

#32 Farmer's Daughter
This was the Needlwork quilt-along pick for March. Isn't it pretty?
Now think about the fact that my finished blocks measure 6-1/2" square. Do the math. Each of those little squares is a measely 1-1/4" finished!

#71 Puss in Corner
Or birds in a corner. Clearly I need more kitty fabric.

#4 Basketweave
So simple and easy, I love it.

#108 Windmill
I made this block three times! I think the templates are about 1/8" off for the rectangles. Anyone else run into this problem? I couldn't find anything about it on the forums. Meh.

No comments