Call for Contributors

Image by Erin Jang for Paperless Post

I've been on the fence about whether or not to continue my 12 Days of Christmas series again this year. On the one hand, it's a lot of work at an already crazy busy time. On the other hand, I really love doing it! These are some of the posts that I look back on throughout the year and smile, so happy that I took the time to research and write them. So, with that in mind and the festive spirit in my heart, I've decided to give it another shot this year, despite there only being 3 weeks until Christmas. That's 4 posts a week. Ahhh! I'm going to need some help. I've had fantastic guest bloggers contribute to this series in the past, such as Jentine from My EditBess from English Muffin and Carla from Defacto Redhead, but this year I'd like to hear from a few new voices. If you'd like to contribute a post, please pitch your ideas to dearednashop@gmail.com as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments