12 Christmas Cards


1. Rifle Paper Co | 2. Humunuku Shoppe | 3. Shanna Murray | 4. Paper Source

I'm kicking off the 12 Days of Christmas series with one of my favourite holiday traditions... Christmas cards! I hear your arguments that it's the digital age and that I receive only a fraction compared to what I send, but that's all part of the reason I do it. This is the one time of year where I overindulge my love of stationary, take the time to show all my loved ones that I care, and get excited to open my mail box every day! That being said, I still haven't purchased my cards for this year! That doesn't mean I haven't seen some that I like. It's just that I send about thirty cards and the ones I love most are of course hand crafted and thus out of my budget. Nevertheless, here are some of my favourites from around the web. If I don't find what I'm looking for this week, I just may have to bite the bullet and express ship some of these beauties. Wouldn't you want to be on my mailing list then?

2 comments

Suzanne - Paper Ivy said...

Hey Erin, great collection. Thanks for sharing Paper Ivy's Christmas Tree Forest cards!

One Lantern said...

Hi Erin, that's such a lovely selection of cards. I'm flattered to be amongst them! Thanks so much for including a One Lantern cards in here! xox