Erin Go Bragh!


Today is a good day.

There's the obvious, it's St. Patrick's Day, an especially festive day when you're Irish, your name is Erin, and you look great in green.

Second, it was officially the warmest day of 2011! I took full advantage by taking old Lucy (my bike) out for her first spin of the year and it was glorious! I love  my bike.

First stop, the Cake and Loaf Bakery, to drop off an apron that will be raffled off at their fundraiser this Saturday. My fingers are crossed for you.

Next stop, the mail box, to send off my last two tote orders from February. That's right, February! It's been a busy month and a half. With those behind me, I can look forward to doing the many things I've been neglecting, like cleaning the house and doing my taxes. Haha! But seriously, I'm really excited to restock the shop again and work on some new projects I've had tinkering around in my head for quite some time now.

But tonight... tonight I will take a much-needed night off and celebrate Spring, hard work, and heritage with a tall pint of green beer! Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

5 comments

De Facto Redhead said...

I toast you with my Irish soda bread!

Holly said...

Love your Etsy picks, wonderful greens! Thanks for including my oxfords here :)

Melissa said...

Brent told me he ran into you and your "husband" last night during St. Pat's celebrations! ps. Does Mike know about him...

Hello there! My name is June said...

You had good weather too! I went out & found a few more 4 leaf clovers because it was so nice! The yard is still soaked from all the rain, but it felt great to be outside smelling the fresh air again! We had corned beef & cabbage. Can't go wrong with that on St. Patrick's day...or any day! Thank you for adding my clover pin to your wonderful feature!

Erin said...

June, I am so amazed right now that you went four-leaf-clover hunting! Where do you find them? You must be one lucky lady! I love your clover pin so much and want to add it to my brooch collection badly.