Between the Lines

This past weekend was blissfully relaxing. It was beautiful weather, so Mike and I decided to put our to-do list on the back burner and simply enjoy some quiet moments on our patio before the summer passes us by. Saturday morning was spent sipping a cup of tea while reading Pure Green Magazine out on my patio. As usual, it was a great issue, all about inspired workplaces, but it was the final two pages, an essay by Schirin R. Oeding, that really resonated with me. I have re-read it a couple times since and wanted to share a few of my favourite lines here. I've been thinking a lot about my process lately as I work my way through my wholesale course and wondering whether keeping my business small, and slow, is actually best for me. Anyways, I hope Schirin's words spark a little creative thought in you as well or at least an appreciation for creativity. And of course I urge you to pick up a copy of Pure Green Vol 6 to read the complete article.

No comments