Numbers and Letters


I have good news and bad news. Bad news... I've been number crunching. And no matter what way I work the numbers, I keep coming to the same conclusion — I have to raise my prices. There's no way around it, it just has to be done.

Now, before you turn your back on ol' Edna, to soften the blow I have two special offers for you. First, I'm giving you a one-month grace period before the new prices take effect. On November 1st, I'll list my new prints, products and price points. Second, I've been thinking for awhile now about offering hand embroidery as an add-on feature for all my products. Names, initials, monograms, that sort of thing. To test the waters a bit, I'm going to offer this service FREE for one whole month. Crazy? Maybe. But I'd like to give it a try before the holiday season hits. Please feel free to contact me for more details.

This is a great opportunity to get some of your Christmas shopping done early and add a special personal touch to your gifts. I hope you'll take advantage!

2 comments

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Jill said...

Wonder why I like that apron so much.... That's sweet, Erin!