Miss Poppytalks-a-lot



Remember my newsy post from last week? Well the very evening I posted that, I got some more exciting news! I'm going to be a regular contributor for Poppytalk! After telling a few friends about it over the weekend, I realized I needed to polish my schtick, so here goes. Poppytalk is a Canadian design blog dedicated to collecting inspiration and promoting new design talent. Poppytalk also hosts an online monthly-themed marketplace which showcases handmade and vintage goods from around the world. It will be my job to promote the artists in this handmade market. I'm super excited to be a part of the Poppytalk community and I hope you'll follow my work there.

My first two posts are up here and here.  Thanks for all the comments so far — I feel so welcome! While you're there, you should also check out my sweet bio on the contributor page and my "table" in the market.


Oh, I almost forgot. One more thing. Poppytalk also produces a monthly lookbook to accompany the handmade market. It's really beautifully done. Check it out by clicking on the image above or visiting the direct link

I'm determined to not let this blog suffer as a result of this new responsibility. So I plan to meet you back here by the end of the week. I hereby give you permission to kick me in the pants if I stand you up. :)

No comments