One of a Kind News


I hope everyone is having a great start to new year! Mine has certainly brought a few surprises already, the main one being my acceptance to the One of a Kind Show this Spring! A few months ago, the One of a Kind Show and Etsy announced that they were partnering up for the Spring show to give some of the smaller Etsy businesses a foot in the door of the largest consumer craft show in North America. I couldn't see how I could pass up that kind of opportunity, so I applied, not thinking at all that I would actually get in. And then I got the phone call! My body has been juggling shock, excitement and pure terror ever since, and I don't expect that situation to change until April 1st. I have no idea how to prepare for 60,000 shoppers. All I know is, I better start sewing. So much for the relaxing winter I had planned. Haha! 2013... full steam ahead!

1 comment

Corry Pepper said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I thought about applying but was overwhelmed by it all. I will live through your experience. I look forward to hearing all about it!