Pop-Up Buzz


You may or may not have noticed my lack of presence on the interwebs the past week or so. Hopefully you know not to take that personally — it only means I've been a busy busy bee.

April brought in many June brides requesting custom totes, I restocked the shop with a few new aprons, I attended all but one of these events last weekend, and I've been in cahoots with the lovely ladies from White Elephant in their top secret Field Trip pop-up shop plans. You may have heard that they are generously giving away loot bags at the event tonight, well I printed their logo on all of the bags! Here's your sneak peak of the outside (as an amateur screen-printer, I'm pretty proud of how they turned out); click here for a sneak peak of some of the amazing handmade goodies you'll find inside. The whole city seems to be buzzing over this pop-up shop. Check out the write-ups here and here. I'm so happy I was able to contribute in my small way.

As if the pop-shop wasn't enough, I found out this week that the textile graduates of Sheridan College are opening their exhibition at art crawl tonight as well, showcasing their works of handmade genius, plus the art graduates of McMaster will be setting up shop in the Loose Canon Gallery!

It's so incredible that Hamilton is starting to get this level of attention. I hope to see you out on the streets of James North tonight. I'll be the one excitedly dragging around four out-of-towners. Haha! Otherwise, have a great weekend!

E xo

No comments