Dear Edna for Sweet Trash

Over the last few weeks, I've been quietly working on Dear Edna's very first collaboration project. Do you remember me hinting about it here? I love how it has turned out and I've been dying to share! I've teamed up with the beautiful Elora vintage clothier Sweet Trash to produce classic totes from vintage fabrics. Here are the first three designs. What do you think? I'm kind of in love with the fisherman one! A great, eco-friendly gift for the vintage lover on your list. Available exclusively at Sweet Trash.



I had so much fun working with the "new" materials and I'm promised there is plenty where these came from, so stay tuned!

On a related note, last Friday, I zipped up to Elora to deliver the totes and to model in a Sweet Trash fashion show held at Drimmie Florist. It was a holiday glam theme and I surely felt glamourous strutting my stuff, particularly in this metallic green number. Dear Santa...

3 comments

De Facto Redhead said...

I love that dress!!! What kind of fabric is it?

Erin said...

Me too! I don't know, it's some kind of scratchy metallic weave. The back is so pretty too - an extra layer hangs open like a blouse with a slit in the back.

Caroline P said...

I love the fisherman one too. So outdoors-y chic.