Tiny Tote




I haven't actually been sewing at all this week. Gasp! I've had pretty bad neck pain ever since the weekend and Dr. Mikey J has forbid any and all activities that would further aggravate it. Almost 2 months until Christmas, this is not what I want in the least, but better to rest for a week now than suffer for 2 months later, right? That's what I've been telling myself over and over all week, anyways. Before the sewing ban was enforced,  I did manage to finish up this cute custom order for my littlest customer ever, who is starting dance class soon and obviously needed a very special bag for it. I included an inside pocket and a reinforced flat bottom, it's fully lined and I am totally in love with the new font I found for her embroidery.  What do you think? Are many more tiny dancing queens in my future? :)

1 comment

the corbett kid. said...

love your embroidery skills.