Wedding Belles: Part 2

When searching for apron fabrics, I always try to avoid lighter colours and steer entirely clear from whites. Who would want a white apron? As I found out, there is one person that would... a bride. Sheri contacted me following her tasting with some serious anxiety about spilling on her beautiful gown. Totally understandable and a pretty wedding-worthy apron is such a great solution!
 
 

It's also great to work with a customer that knows what she wants, especially when it comes to custom designs. It makes my job so much easier. Ivory cotton, pleating, v-neck halter, eyelet lace. I think I met all of her criteria, plus have it serve it's protective purpose. Just please spare me the details if you spill a plate of pasta in your lap, ok, Sheri?
I'm thrilled with how this turned out and will most definitely offer it for purchase in the shop in the future. If you're interested before I get a chance to do that, feel free to contact me.

 

Good luck this weekend, Sheri, and thanks again!

No comments