Big Steps, Small Runs



I made a big step for my little biz last week, I placed my first wholesale fabric order! I've never ordered that much fabric before, and there was a lot to choose from, so naturally I agonized over my decisions. My first meeting was in March, if that gives you an idea of the process it's been. The butterflies definitely outweigh the hyperventilation though, as this means my business is growing and, most exciting of all, I'm going to have lots of new prints for fall and the holiday season! I hope you like my choices.

While I wait for them to arrive, I've made it my mission to clear some space for them on my shelves.  I didn't start out ordering wholesale, quite the opposite: I was always really nervous about buying large amounts of fabric and would instead pick up a yard or two here and there. A lot of these never made it off the shelf. So over the next few months I'm going to sew some one-of-a-kind and limited run products for you.  Here's a sneak peak of some of these works in progress.


I'm going to keep sewing away, but hope to start listing these fellas real soon. Keep an eye on the shop and social medias!

No comments