Shop Update



Mikey J and I tried our best to come up with some witty one-liners about coffee, but all we ended up with was the Folgers theme song stuck in our head. And now you probably do too. You're welcome for that.

I gave you a little sneak peak of these guys at the One of a Kind Show and when I announced that Red Hill Coffee Trade would be selling some. Well, now they're for sale online too!

I'll spare you the long origin story and just say this, I made one for Mike a few Christmases ago and it was instantly the talk of the town. Ok, that may be an exaggeration, but he did get enough random compliments that I knew I needed to make some more. Plus, the more I thought about them, the more they made sense, from protecting your hand to protecting the environment -- those cardboard sleeves don't even really work, do they? And, thanks to my enormous stash of scrap fabric, they come in 14 fun patterns. 14! I fully expect you to collect them all and trade with your friends at the water cooler, ok? :)

You'll find out everything you need to know here and here.


No comments