Be Mine

(top to bottom) beautiful bouquet via Uschi & Kay; wood menu by Julie Song Ink via Style Me Pretty; tea heart photo by Oksana Nazarchuk; lavender truffles via Design Sponge; heart sleeve by love made me do it; rose cupcakes via Bakers Royale; adorable girl and her sugar cookies via Sweet Paul; embroidered skirt (no longer available from Anthropologie) via Doe C Doe; février calendar by ; rose photo by morning headache

Is it just me, or did the internet explode with hearts, flowers and pink glitter today? Quite frankly, I think it's gone a bit overboard. Does anyone like Valentine's Day that much? This seems like a trend for every holiday, actually. But rather than grumble and gripe about it anymore, I've decided to take the high road and pick out a few of the gems that jumped out at me amidst the love-invasion today. And rather than my usual Etsy collage, I turned to Pinterest as my source of inspiration this time. Happy Valentine's Day... I hope it brings you lots of sweetness and joy! xo

No comments